Blueprints of stairs, presented on the Internet, make it simple to pick the best option. But each house has its own layout attributes. Thus, ready-made solutions may not operate. Yes, also made by his own hands drawing, which will later be installed stairs, will be a special source of pride of the owner facing relatives, acquaintances, friends.
To Start with, decide the positioning of their future design and create the following dimensions:
- The elevation of the opening. As the basis is taken the finishing floor, the first and second floors. The distance from you to the other is the required parameter.
- The width of this opening. It ought to be noted that it may have another configuration: by the most widely used – rectangular to formed (ring, oval or other non invasive performance). This parameter significantly affects the selection of design.
- Height in the ceiling to the floor of the floor. In the future will let you calculate the height of the passing along with the suitable layout and building of the staircase in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the staircase with measurements in width and height. Draws a scale design of the first floor in a private home. A place is well defined for the start of the stairs, the period of the flight of stairs is marked on the ground. In case the layout of the first floor at https://masterprofnastila.ru/ the place of the structure has projections, door and window openings, markets, communications, then they are drawn from the scheme with a reference to its supporting structures. These prevent them from multiplying in the design phase. The more details and measurements in the program, the fewer problems during installation.
Before developing a drawing, then you should carefully study the building standards for stairs:
- The thickness, width, height of the steps along the whole length of this structure shouldn’t change. This ensures the ease and safety of motion;
- The diameter of the stairwell for straight flights of stairs must be from 900 mm, for spiral arrangements from 800 mm;
- The height of the weapon 900-1200 mm. It’s Better if It’s provided on both sides of the stairs;
- The drawing with the sizes of elevation using a ladder handrail
The depth of a straight step is recommended from 200 to 400 mm (maximum from 250 to 320 mm). For skipped designs on the narrowest part of 100 mm, on the wide to 400 mm, in the center of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads around 50 mm is allowed;
- The elevation of these steps must be in the scope of 100-180 mm;
- The angle of slope up to 45˚;
- When the stairs go straight to the door, is outfitted with another platform width of a meter;
- The recommended number of measures for you flight – 18 pcs. For the conducting steps -16 pcs;
- The elevation of a passage not less than 1 900-2 000 mm (the minimum distance from measure to the floor of the second floor);
- The thickness of this material to your design.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the next floor can be made only on the basis of these parameters and further calculations. Each form of construction has its own attributes.
Drawing of the staircase to the second floor
There are several ways to compile layout documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and execute stairs drawing simple designs (straight, rotary using a platform) under pressure for most. More Elaborate options are much better left to professionals
- Programs for stair design. They allow you to make a thorough layout, to get a visualization of the structure before installation and to make adjustments. Employing 3D pictures you are able to see the way the staircase will fit into the surrounding interior.
- Ready-made alternatives. Drawings of stairs introduced online can be offered with detailed detailing and without it. Such projects should be assessed for compliance with calculations and construction regulations. For information, it is possible to turn into professionals.